The year is rolling by fast and each month we receive our exciting box of goodies from Degustabox. The boys love seeing the box when they get back from school and love to rip it open, so here’s the Degustabox September Review – let’s see what’s inside.
- Green & Black’s Velvet Edition RRP £1.99
- Nestle Cheerios Oat Crisp RRP £2.49
- San Miguel Gluten Free RRP £2.00 (or £9 per 6 pack)
- Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna Steaks RRP £3.49
- Knorr Concentrated Stock RRP £2.20
- Mentos Mint Sharing Pouch RRP £1.19
- Seriously Spreadable Squares RRP £1.75
- Virtue Energy Water RRP 2 x £1.35
- Dream Rice Quinoa RRP 2 x £1.20
- Green’s Egg Custard Mix RRP £0.69
- Santa Maria Latin American Kitchen RRP £1.85
The Mentos sharing pouch – not much sharing went on with these! Very moorish.
Green & Black’s velvet dark chocolate was really smooth. My dad, who is a dark chocolate enthusiast, loved this. First square and his response was “oooh this is gooood”.
I’m looking forward to trying this. I love a good Ramen, so tasty and filling, and looks so easy to make too.
I’ve never eaten Cheerios before. I did today and I’m now on my third bowl of the day…..is this normal behaviour?!
Degustabox – what is it?
Degustabox is a non-committal monthly subscription box. Where you will be sent either an alcoholic or non-alcoholic box, crammed with around 10 – 15 different products. It costs only £12.99. As long as you cancel before the 9th of any month, you do not to carry on with the subscription. The contents of the box you will receive will have a loose theme, and the box will couried to your door (no delivery charge). Items will be securely packaged, so there should be no damage to your products. This is a bargain surprise delivery box.
This month’s was not a disappointment. A great selection for everyone. Less sweets and more savoury, which was different. Have a look at some previous Degustabox boxes here.