I’t s not long until Christmas and i’m sure you are preparing for a wonderful time with your friends and family. In November we received our exciting box of goodies from Degustabox. This is one of the few things which get delivered at this time of year which the boys are allowed to open, so here’s the Degustabox November Review – let’s see what’s inside.
- Kallo Organice Stock Pots RRP £1.80
- The English Provender CO’s Caramelised Red Onion Chutney RRP £1.99
- Taylor’s of Harrogate coffee RRP £4.49
- ALO drink RRP £1.99
- Planters Fruity Choocolate Crunch RRP £2.00
- The Jelly Bean Factory Super Sours RRP £1.79
- Ryvita Multigrain Rye Cakes RRP £1.39
- Proper Corn Perfectly Sweet Popcorn RRP £0.89
- Dalston’s Fizzy Apple RRP x £1.89
- Weetaix Additions, Apple & Raisin RRP £2.99
- Cadbury Picnic Bites RRP £1.99
- Filippo Berio Classic Pesto RRP £2.00
The Jelly Bean Factory Super Sours – I love jelly beans and these are my favourite variety. They don’t last long when I know they are in the house!
ProperCorn – Perfectly Sweet Popcorn is delicious. Popcorn is a healthier alternative to crisps and with so many flavours, sweet and savoury, there is bound to be something to suit you. I prefer the sweet variety and these are perfectly sweet!
Cadbury’s Picnic Bites – can anything get any better than chocolate? These are just the right size to share or eat on your own too! Great for movie munching!
Degustabox – what is it?
Degustabox is a non-committal monthly subscription box. Where you will be sent either an alcoholic or non-alcoholic box, crammed with around 10 – 15 different products. It costs only £12.99. As long as you cancel before the 9th of any month, you do not to carry on with the subscription. The contents of the box you will receive will have a loose theme, and the box will couried to your door (no delivery charge). Items will be securely packaged, so there should be no damage to your products. This is a bargain surprise delivery box.
This month’s was not a disappointment. A great selection for everyone. Less sweets and more savoury, which was different. Have a look at some previous Degustabox boxes here.